Thursday 20 March 2014

Chicken nugget

Actually, I'm waiting my husband picking me up...
Since, he will be late, I think
So I'm going to post one of recipe that I remembered still
One of them is chicken nugget by vivian pang, and off course with little modified by me..



This one is halve recipe from the original
http://vivianpangkitchen.blogspot.com/2012/02/chicken-nuggets.html#.UysZc_mwpdc..

250 gr chicken breast
1/2 tbsp of fried onion 
1 medium carrot grated finely
1 egg and 1 egg yolk
3 tbsp of mayonnaise
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tbsp fish sauce
1 tbsp cornflour
2 tbsp instant oatmeal
1/2 tsp of pepper (Omit)

For coating:
1 egg beaten and breadcrumbs

m e t h o D's :
1. Line pan with baking paper and lightly coat with oil
2. Mix all the ingredients until incorporated, pour it into greased pan and smooth the surface with spatula
3. Steam on the high heat for 15 minutes or till cooked
4. Let it cool
5. Cut in to your favorite shape and sizes
6. Deep each pieces into beaten egg and roll on to breadcrumbs
7. Keep inside container and freeze for about 30 minutes or more
8. Deep fry or pan fry it...
9. Have a nice nugget... Enjoy

Mommy yummy.. Said my loves to me...
Love u dear, it's my pleasure...

No comments:

Post a Comment