Hai, I'm here again
I Wanna posting simple food tonight...
Yeah, its capcay, it's become hits lately especiAlly for my kiddos
I wanna keep it, because of course originally this one is my mother recipe
5 clove garlics (grind well)
How to make :
1. Make scrambled egg, let a side
2.Sauteed garlic nicely (yellow in colour) with sesame oil.
3. Pour the oyster sauce and fish ketchup right on top of the wok, keep cook until caramelized.
4. Put in all the raw meat, until it had different colours, and next put the sausages in to the wok together with the meatballs. Wait for a while .
5. Put all the vegetables and eggs into the wok.
6. Stir it well
7. Put all the stock's into the wok together with the salt, little sugar for taste and the pepper. Wait until boiled , and than put in the spring onion.
8. Set the heat into the medium and than, wait just a second until the capcay is well done.
I hope you enjoy it.
If you prefer to have beautiful colour for vegetable, you can steamed all the vegetables first, before cooking the capcay
The photograph will coming soon...