Wednesday 26 March 2014

Jamur merang crispy gurih

Hahhhhh....
Every time, everyday, I committed to my self, to finished all my daily housework  as soon as possible, so I can play with my handsome prince ....
I think, Its very hard to be true...
.... So... For my guilty feeling...
I fried him, his favorite mushroom
Well, I have try many recipe for fried mushroom, and I think this one is best of all
FB group langsung enak is source of the recipe
Bahan:
One bag of jamur merang
Ingredients A:
1egg
1tsp sesame oil
1 tsp  fish sauce
Pinch of salt and sugar
Ingredients B
The best ratio for the flour mixed are  5:1:1=all purposes flour : corn flour : rice flour
This time I use
100 gr of all purpose. Flour
20 gr of corn flour
20 gr of rice flour
1. Whisked A well. Soak the mushrooms for about halve to  an hour.
2. Mixed B well. Cover soaked mushrooms with the B than fried in to hot oil.
3. Dried the fried mushrooms with the kitchen towel and served
Enjoy..
Yummy Ibu... Kriuk kriuk kriuk hehehe
Alhamdulillah, love u always  my little prince....

No comments:

Post a Comment