Wednesday 6 November 2013

Spagheti bolognaise kang "Jamie Oliver"

well,
Spaghetty is very memorable for me...
I had this feast when i step my foot for the first time in to my apartemen at Tokyo, few years ago...
It was rainy day in the spring...
My husband cooks tuna spaghetty for me, is was so yummy and full of love :D

we love crafting any kind of spaghetty such as; Spaghetty tuna, Aglio, mentaiko spaghetty and spaghetty bolognaise. We had pasta for breakfast every weekend...
(in the morning, at home, spending time with family with a homemade breakfast was so delightfull feeling)*
but Thats why, sometime our friend call our family "the lazy family", "not morning family", "lonely lover family" etc... makes me sad ... really...
whatever they can call us... they don't know us that much... thats all..

anyway, still, we love our breakfast daily routine ofcourse :D





I've got his recipe from Jamie Oliver Book
"Happy Day with The Naked Chef"... by Hyperion



So,  i just want to tell you the ingredients what i had for crafting this recipe:
(i'm so sorry couldn't informed the whole recipe)

Olive Oil, smoked beef, Dry Rosemary (Original is fresh rosemary), Onion, Garlic,  ground/minced beef, Dried oregano, Tomatoes puree (me - fresh one) , Tomatoes sauce, salt, ground black pepper and grated cheddar cheese






2 comments:

  1. samaan! sarapan wiken pasti request-nya spagetthi. Raika malah selaluuuu mau tarako pasta he3. keep on posting ya mbak Yuli :) TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe emang gak ada bosennya ni spagheti kl dinikmati pagi hari sambil nyantai ya mbak Nyai... Hehe insyaAllah mo posting terus.. Lg ngedokumentasiin resep ibu ku hehehe
      Mbak nyai jg ya.. Kangen baca tulisannya... Kangen MP huwaa hehehe

      Delete