Tuesday 24 February 2015

Pancake lembut ...

Seperti yang sudah saya utarakan sebelumnya, mengenai keinginan saya memiliki cafe or resto ... Hihi gaya euy...
Everyday I'm  hunting and learning from Mr.Google off course
But my husband and son favorite menu's are my priority still...

One of my top list hunting recipe is pancake , especially because of pancake is my son favorite...

Fiuhhh... Perjuangan pencarian resep yang sesuai tidak lah mudah ...
Setelah proses yang panjang. Mencoba berbagai resep yang malang melintang di dunia Google , alhamdulillah Akhirnya kami jatuh cinta pada resep pancake buttermilk fluffynya Hesti Kitchen ...

This recipe become our favorit because is so easy and fast too
Tak payah2 cuci byk tools..

It's fit for breakfast...

Actually there's another menu that more fluffy and delicious also , but it need more effort, like separated the egg yolk and white .. For breakfast is a problem hehe

So moms , enjoy this recipe..

No comments:

Post a Comment